Last updated on July 21st, 2023 at 02:13 pm
PlayStation users have a chance to get a free trial of Apple TV+ for six of three months – depending on the PlayStation version. This offer will be active only till the end of July 2023. If you use PlayStation 5, you are eligible for half a year of free Apple TV+, Playstation 4 users will have a chance to get 3 months of the streaming service.
Limited time offer to get Apple TV+ free for six months for PlayStation owners
If you own a PS5 or PS4 you are in luck. Due to Sony and Aple’s partnership, you have a chance to get six months of free Apple TV+ if you own PlayStation 5, and 3 months of free Apple TV+ if you have PlayStation 4. This deal expires on July 31, 2023.
How to get free six months of Apple TV+ on PlayStation?
To get it, you have to download the Apple TV+ app onto your console and log in with your new or pre-existing account. Then you will have to follow the instructions presented on the screen. If you own an iPhone or an Ipad, you can scan the QR code on the left side of the screen and sign in with TouchID or Face ID via those devices.
As we said earlier, PlayStation 5 users will have a half year of Apple’s entertainment, while PlayStation 4 users will have three months. Good to know that Sony did not forget about their previous generation of consoles and still offers nice things to its users, even if those are not as epic as the deals for PS5.
If you are an Apple One subscriber you are sadly not eligible for this free trial. This offer cannot be claimed on any other devices as it is a Sony’s Playstation exclusive deal
Is PlayStation’s free Apple TV+ offer only for new users?
No, this limited-time PlayStation offer is available for new and current Apple TV+ subscribers. If you are an active subscriber the free trial should begin at the start of the next billing cycle. This offer is active for users that had Apple TV+ in the past but decided not to continue the subscription.
Before the trial period ends, you can cancel your subscription any time to avoid being charged for monthly subscription cost.
What to watch on Apple TV+?
Apple continues to provide great quality entertainment with their movies and TV shows so you are in for a fun ride. Everyone will find many great shows to their taste. The streaming service’s biggest hit is without a doubt a feel-good comedy show called Ted Lasso (after you watch it you can test your knowledge with our Ted Lasso Knowledge Quiz).
Here is our TOP10 of Apple TV+ shows:
- Ted Lasso: A heartwarming comedy series about an American football coach who moves to the UK to manage a struggling English soccer team. His relentless positivity and unorthodox coaching methods win over players and fans alike.
- The Morning Show: A gripping drama that delves into the cutthroat world of morning television. With stellar performances from Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and Steve Carell, the series explores power dynamics, gender politics, and the behind-the-scenes chaos of a newsroom.
- For All Mankind: This alternate history series imagines a world in which the global space race never ended. It explores the consequences of a continued space race between the United States and the Soviet Union, as well as the personal sacrifices made by astronauts and their families.
- Servant: A psychological thriller created by M. Night Shyamalan, “Servant” follows a couple who hires a nanny to care for their infant son. As the story unfolds, dark secrets and supernatural occurrences come to light, leaving viewers questioning what is real and what is not.
- Defending Jacob: Based on the novel by William Landay, this gripping crime drama follows a prosecutor whose life is upended when his teenage son is accused of murder. As he delves deeper into the case, he uncovers shocking revelations about his family.
- Mythic Quest: A workplace comedy set in the world of video game development. The series offers a hilarious and heartfelt look at the eccentric personalities and creative challenges faced by the team behind the biggest multiplayer video game of all time.
- See: Set in a post-apocalyptic future, it takes place in a world where a virus has rendered the human population blind. The story follows a tribe of survivors as they navigate a dangerous and visually impaired world, facing conflicts and discovering the power of sight.
- Shrinking: The show revolves around Jimmy (played by Jason Segel), a therapist who is mourning the loss of his recently deceased wife. Faced with his own grief, Jimmy makes a bold decision to change his approach at work by openly expressing his true thoughts and feelings to his patients.
- Black Bird: this limited series follows an acutal events, where Jimmy Keene is sentenced to 10 years in a minimum security prison but is given a choice to enter a maximum security prison for the criminally insane and befriend a suspected serial killer Larry Hall to make him confess about his crimes.
- Severance: Mark leads a team of office workers whose memories have been surgically divided between their work and personal lives. They begin a journey to discover the truth about their jobs.
We could go on and on about the great thing that Apple TV+ has to offer but it is best if you check it out for yourself, you will not be disappointed!